Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Still Need Help Spelling Sarlacc

Happy May the Fourth (be with you)!  We celebrated Star Wars Day 2021 by . . .


. . . watching the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars special (which is arguably more fun than the actual movie) . . .


. . . having epic lightsaber duels . . .


. . . and heading out to the screened porch to enjoy Han Burger sliders, Sarlacc* Pit hummus with veggies, Obiwan Kebabis, Vaderade to drink . . .


. . . and a stellar sheet cake for dessert.  I never did find our little Millennium Falcon cake topper after it went missing in one of our moves, so I broke down and bought a new one this year.  Worth every penny.

*I consider myself decently knowledgeable about Star Wars characters, creatures, and lore, but I still have to ask Google how to spell sarlacc every time I write about our annual geeky dinner.

No comments: