Thursday, September 17, 2020

Happy Things

Notice anything . . .


. . . different?


Anna's friend Dia brought over a late birthday present last night: a shiny Squishmallow rabbit that Anna has named "Fluffernutter." Unlike some of our rather zany Squishmallows, Fluffernutter is a calm, comforting presence in our home.  When Anna brings her little blue bunny over to give me a gentle hug, it always makes me feel better.


And speaking of happy things, I love the fact that our Pink Icing blueberry bush has pink leaves on the ends of its branches.  When I walked outside this morning and saw dewy diamonds sparkling on those leaves, I just had to take some pictures.  Don't tell the other blueberry bushes, but I think Pink Icing is my favorite.  (Actually, they've probably figured it out.)

No comments: