Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Skirts and Shirts and Hats, Oh My!

The girls have outgrown their warm-weather clothes, so we grabbed our masks and headed to a department store this afternoon.  Four hours later, we arrived home with some fun new things.


Anna's favorite acquisition is this new skirt with unicorns all over it.  Not exactly the sort of outfit I would wear to parkour up the wall, but apparently Anna thought it was perfect for that.


Joy's attitude toward fashion has historically been "Eh, whatever," but lately she's become more interested in choosing clothes that coordinate and look nice.  She came home today with a pretty hat and several nice shirts, including this fun yellow one.


And yeah, I got a couple things too.  I love my new shirt, and those black pants are super comfy on a warm day.  I don't love my goofy expression in this picture, but hey, you can't have everything. :)

No comments: