Sunday, December 1, 2019

Getting December off to a Snowy Start

This afternoon after church . . .


. . . Daddy and Joy pounded stakes along our driveway . . .


. . . and we bundled up Luna . . .


. . . to prepare for our first snowstorm of the season!  I wonder if snow will always seem magical to me, or if it just feels that way now because I'm from California, where snow was a mythical thing that happened in Other Places.  Time will tell.


By sundown, our driveway looked like this . . .


. . . and by bedtime, our patio looked like this!  That's a lotta snow!


At some point during the storm, I looked out and noticed these prints in the snow on our driveway.  I'm guessing they were either made by a rabbit hopping along, or a twelve-foot-tall neighbor taking a stroll across our yard. :)

No comments: