Monday, October 11, 2021

My 2nd Annual Quarantine

Almost a year to the day since I briefly quarantined last year. . .


. . . I once again found myself wearing a mask around the house and avoiding other humans like a leper while I waited to find out if the sore throat, aches, and fatigue I felt this weekend were COVID.


On the up side, it's been nice to have uninterrupted time to read this lovely book . . .


. . . while Daddy and the kids cook meals and make yummy cookie bars.


On the down side, I soon became so lonely and bored that I jumped at the chance to talk the kids through a pressure cooker recipe for dinner last night, even though I had to do it from the other end of the hall.

Thank goodness my COVID test came back negative this afternoon!  I'm so tired for quarantining!

No comments: