Thursday, November 5, 2020

Anna's Favorite Things

Lately, three of Anna's favorite things are:


1) Writing in her gratitude journal each night.  I love the little illustrations she adds to each entry.


2) Going to the park.  We've enjoyed unseasonably warm weather lately, and on sunny days Anna often asks to go to a nearby park after homeschool is done.  One time, we even saw our two neighbors there, and Anna and Todd had a lot of fun swinging with them.


3) Pegabunnies.  Allow me to explain . . .


When Anna's ELA book instructed her to write about her ideal pet earlier this week, she said she'd like to have a pegabunny.  As soon as she told me what it was (a giant rabbit with wings like a pegasus), I had to admit that a pegabunny would be my ideal pet too.  What could be better than climbing onto the back of an enormous, velvety rabbit, then having it spread its wings and take you for a ride high above your town?  And as a bonus, you'd never have to mow your lawn again. :)

I think I'll name my pegabunny Mr. Snuffleupagus, and call him Snuffy for short.

No comments: