Saturday, June 13, 2020

We're All a Little Quirky

A friend recently posted this picture of a rather amusing shirt on her blog:



While my obsession with white whole wheat flour is a bit eccentric, my kids definitely have their quirks too. 


Like wearing a winter coat whilst riding a bike barefoot and in shorts.



Reading and doing subconscious yoga at the same time.


Wearing squishmallows as hats.


Writing scores of sequential numbers for fun.  On this particular number-writing occasion, the following conversation ensued:

Todd: "Do you like what I'm drawing?"

Me: "I like it because I know you love math, and I'm happy that you're doing something you love."

Todd: "Yeah.  Maybe you should send a picture to my teacher."

So I did!  And she responded with a photo from two weeks before the shutdown . . . 


. . . in which two of Todd's classmates are embracing his unique style of numeric art.  I guess you have to be a little quirky to be a trendsetter.



No comments: