Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday in June

I don't know what it is about Sundays that makes me pull out my camera and take random pictures of my kids.  Maybe it's because we rarely have anything planned on Sunday afternoons, and it's interesting to see how the kids fill their time.


Anna read Ella Enchanted. 


Todd made up a Yahtzee-esque game using dice from multiple games on our shelf.  That's fine with me, as long as he puts them all back.


Joy and Daniel played with their stuffed animals.  That red handkerchief in the background is actually a make-believe computer that belongs to Daniel's squishmallow Salleeey, but Joy's enderman likes to hack into it when Salleeey isn't looking.  The handkerchief also doubles as a pretend trampoline.


Speaking of computers, I helped Anna prepare a talk for Primary yesterday, and she insisted on typing it herself.  That's my girl.

No comments: