Monday, June 24, 2019

Blankets and Blog Photos

We're a few days into summer vacation, and the kids have found some creative uses for our blankets.


Last week they made up a game called "Ghosts."  It's like Marco Polo, only the person who's it wears a blanket over their head.  They talk to the other players, who must respond each time they're addressed, and the ghost follows the sound of their voice to try and tag them.  If a ghost tags you, you have to put on a blanket and become a ghost too.  The last person without a blanket wins.  That may be because we have four kids but only three beige blankets.


The kids also employed every blanket in the house to make a big tent fort.


Meanwhile, I was in the next room taking lots of pictures for my recipe blog.  I throw away ten or twenty photos for every good one I take, but I love how this gnocchi picture turned out. :)

No comments: