Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Five Years With My Sweet Prince

Phillip and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary this month.

Here we are in 2005, a few minutes after we were sealed for time and eternity in the LA Temple.

And here we are two kids, three degrees, four computers, and five years later, outside another temple that has special meaning for us. We were singles in Orange County when the Newport Temple was under construction. We each sacrificed to help build it, and we had the privilege of helping with the open house. It still holds a special place in our hearts.

For dinner we went to someplace a little fancy. Phillip craved the sweet potato fries and a brownie, but he knew I yearned to try the roasted zucchini blossoms and creme brulee, so he let me pick our appetizer and dessert. Thanks, sweetheart. I love you.

And in case you're wondering, both dishes were really good. Even Phillip thought so. :)

2 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!

Serena said...

wow already? Congrats, I feel older now LOL