Friday, March 14, 2008

At the Park

Now that Joy can walk and I've (mostly) gotten over my dirt phobia, we've come to really enjoy the park.
When we arrived today, did Joy rush to the cool playground equipment where all the other kids were hanging out? Oh no--she decided it was much more fun to stroll up and down the sidewalk a while showing off her cool walking skills. Yet another example of a toddler finding fun in the most mundane things that we grown-ups often take for granted.

Of course, we eventually did make it to the playground with all its tunnels, slides, . . .


. . . and of course, sand.

5 comments:

holly said...

I love the composition of your pictures. They always tell a story, which is what I would like to do. You have a great eye for it. BTW--what kind of camera are you using?

Nicole Shelby said...

Huzzah Joy!
Love the park. The opportunity for little ones to have interesting tactile experiences...and for mommas to take beautiful pictures.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Our camera is a Canon Powershot A630, and we've been very happy with it. I'm sure it can do a lot of high-tech stuff, but I mostly just zoom and turn the flash on or off.

If there is any key to my photographic success, it is that I take a whole heaping lot of pictures. If figure if I take 20 shots, I'll get lucky with at least one of them.

Serena said...

Yeah! Joy is walking. How cute.

Jodi Jean said...

yeah! soooo cute! love it. i always forget my camera when we go to the park perhaps today i might remember it!