Friday, November 9, 2007

Virus Meets Girl

Sorry we haven't posted in a while. Joy's nose started running on Monday, and things were downhill from there. Baby is feeling much better now, but she spent most of the week running a fever and . . .

. . . doing this . . .

. . . and this . . .

. . . and this. In case you're confused by this one, this is Joy stuffing her mouth absolutely full of bread. For a couple days, bread and apple juice were the only things she would permit to enter her mouth.

Don't touch my bread, Dad.

P.S. For a list of helpful lessons I learned from this ordeal, click here.

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

I am sorry to hear that Joy is sick. My kids are getting over something similar to that, but it wasn't as bad as what you are describing. Nothing like a sick baby to take over your life! I hope she is feeling better. That last picture of her is classic.

Jodi Jean said...

bummer ... i'm glad she's feeling better. nothing like having your first illness, we had a little bit of the flu running through our house the past 2 days, both parents were not able to keep food down, luckily it didnt pass to aidan, i dont think i could have standed to see him throwing up.

Serena said...

ooh that's cute. I love the last picture too. Sofia has been getting her molars in and throwing up and having diahrea with the pain. Life is full of fun.

The Proctor Group said...

I am so sorry Joy is sick. We missed you guys on Wednesday. Paul has had a runny nose for the last several days as well but no fever. It is not fun to have a sick little one. Hope she feels better soon.

Sheree in GA said...

Hope Joy is feeling better, and I love the list of things learned. Brings back many memories.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks for all your well wishes. Joy's nose is still a bit runny, but other than that she's doing much better. Thank goodness.

Christine said...

It's so hard when your kids are sick. They're miserable, therefore your life is miserable. I love how she sticks her cute little bum up in the air when she's sleeping!

Eric & Gretchen said...

I am sad to hear that Joy is sick. Having a sick kid at the house can definently make life difficult. I hope she gets better soon.

Andrew said...

That last picture is very very LOLCAT. Joy looks so sassy. I love it.