Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Math = EEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I went to Todd's school for parent-teacher conference today,
I learned a lot of unexpected things.


For example, Todd apparently thinks his teeth are his best feature.
And he's grateful that they allow him to eat In-N-Out.
He's only eaten there a handful of times in his life, 
and I think the last one was around his fifth birthday.  
I guess it made a big impression.


I wasn't surprised that Todd thinks he is good at math.
He rated most of his skills G for Good or E for Excellent,
but he rated Math EEEEEEEEEEEEE.
That's Excellent x13, in case you didn't feel like counting all of those Es.

I was kind of puzzled that he ranked Science as G/NS (Good/Needs Support) though.
Isn't science mostly math?
When I asked him about that later today, he said he's actually pretty good at science too.
He just doesn't like the writing part of it.
Daddy can relate to that.

No comments: