Thursday, November 30, 2023

Hugging a Rug

I can't believe it's the last day of November!
Before we move on to a certain fun-yet-hectic month,
I wanted to share a few random pictures from the last couple weeks
that never fail to make me smile.


I saw this sign in our pediatrician's office.
Take that, germs!


Should the owner of this vehicle call a mechanic or a tree service company?


This rug has Cici-colored splotches all over it, 
so naturally the girls wanted to hug it.


In addition to the cheese advent calendar I recently picked up at Aldi,
we're looking forward to starting on this See's chocolate advent calendar Red Grandma sent us.
A month of fine chocolate and cheese--how fancy!


And speaking of December,
don't let Christmas stress you out!


Remember to relax, take a deep breath . . .


. . . and have a little fun! (And cheese.  And chocolate.)

No comments: