Saturday, February 25, 2023

Going Short Again

Anna hasn't had a haircut in nearly three years.
I trimmed her hair short right after the pandemic shutdown
(we couldn't leave the house--might as well give the kids haircuts!) . . .


. . . but since then she's opted to let it grow out.
Long hair is a nice look for her . . .


. . . but lately she's been looking at old pictures 
like this one from Easter in 2020,
and talking about how much she wants to try a short haircut again.


So she went to her very first appointment with a hairstylist this afternoon.


Before shot ^^^


After shot^^^

When I saw how the haircut turned out, I had two thoughts:
1) It looks the same as when I cut it!  I'm just gonna trim her hair myself next time!
2) I'm so used to Anna having long hair that I can't quite wrap my head around 
her having a short little bob again.


She likes it though, and that's what matters!

No comments: