Monday, February 14, 2022

Christmas Lite

I love that Valentine's Day is a low-pressure invitation to do something nice for people you love. It's like getting a dose of Christmas fun and generosity without all of the Christmas stress. :)


This year, Red Grandma sent us some See's candy, a velcro dart board . . .


. . . and bubble wrap!  Unfortunately, there was also some air pillow packaging that sounded like a gun going off whenever somebody stomped on one of the pillows.  After the kids nearly gave me a heart attack twice this afternoon, I cut the rest of the air pillows up and threw them away.


Getting back to Valentine's Day, Pink Grandma sent each of the kids a Star Wars pun valentine.  Yoda best, Grandma!


I celebrated Valentines Day by buying and seasoning steak for Daddy to grill, because he loves steak and I love him!

I hope you and the people you love had a happy Valentine's Day too!

No comments: