Saturday, February 2, 2019

Joy's Snow Art

Joy recently read about a man who makes huge, elaborate snow drawings with just a compass and his snowshoes.  She was inspired to give snow art a try this morning in the snowy field outside our building.


I documented Joy's footprint snowflake from our balcony . . .


. . . as well as with her sweet message to Daddy ("I WU DA!" = I LOVE DAD!).


Then she asked to borrow my camera so she could take ground-level pictures of another snowflake . . .


. . . a Pikmin . . .


. . . math symbols ('cuz we're geeky like that) . . .


. . . and some positive vibes for our neighbors.

Then she set my camera down on a snowbank while she went off to play with her sibs, and forgot to bring it in when she came inside.  That's probably the last time I hand her my camera for a while. :-/

No comments: