Saturday, December 24, 2011

Music and a House Call on Christmas Eve

We had a fun Christmas Eve at Pink Grandma's house tonight.

We played the white elephant ornament game . . .

. . . and sang Christmas carols, . . .

. . . then Joy used Phillip's old toy doctor kit . . .

. . . to give Anna a thorough check-up (who knew you could check a baby's blood pressure in their leg?).

Doctor Joy also inspected and vaccinated anyone else who would sit still long enough. Every test she performed on me found some new ailment I didn't know I had.

Joy was really excited about the Christmas Eve music program, . . .

. . . and Phillip and I love the painting Pink Grandma gave us as a Christmas gift. I'm not sure if it was specifically of the Sacred Grove, but it certainly reminds me of that. Thanks, Mom H.

No comments: