Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Breakfast, the Cabin, and One Missing Page

Since Christmas fell on a Sunday this year, our presents waited patiently at home while we attended church for an hour. They asked me to sing, if you can believe it. The number actually went pretty well, except for the point when my accompanist (Phillip) discovered that he was missing a page of the song. Oops.

Back at home, Daniel had fun playing with his new magnet fishy puzzle . . .

. . . Joy loved her new Pixar storybook . . .

. . . Phillip thought it was fun to get a scale model ornament of his motorcycle . . .

. . . and I was delighted to receive a new mouse (my old one had become really temperamental).

The next day we went to Pink Grandma's again for Phillip's birthday breakfast, and to spend a little more time with Emily and John before they flew home . . .

. . . then we headed up to the cabin for a few days with my family. I don't have a lot of photos of this week, but I suppose I captured the most important thing: that we spent it with people we love.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

Good to know that Turbo made it in the picture, before Sean or Aunt Nancy. Ha!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Yes - Turbo's definitely part of the family. ;)

SupaFlowaPowa said...

We missed your musical number??? Bummer!!! We thought it started at 10 so we ended up going to Pasadena instead, that would have been awesome, I'm sure it was wonderful!!!