Saturday, March 12, 2011

All in the Cards

Our Relief Society (the women's organization in our congregation) had a service activity this morning.

We made thank-you cards to donate to Ronald McDonald House. The cards will be given to families with sick children, who can then present them to doctors and nurses who have helped their kids.

In two hours we made over 100 cards, which varied widely in style and color. My own were pretty simple, but I was really impressed with the artistic skills of my fellow card makers.

A good time was had by all, and we hope these cards will warm many hearts.

2 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

I'm so bummed I had to miss this cuz of work - I love the Ronald McDonald House! Was a camp counselor back in the day and the house was always such a sweet place to pick up and drop off the kids at. Such a great service idea and such cute cards!!!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Wish you could have been there. It was fun, and I'm sure you're a lot more creative than I am. :)