Thursday, June 18, 2009

Memorial Weekend in the Mountains

It's been a little while since Memorial Day, but I wanted to post a few pictures from that weekend in the mountains.

We played hopscotch . . .

. . . and made cupcakes.

Joy climbed on every stump she could find (and thanks to the bark beetles there are a lot of them).

We also rode the merry-go-round . . .

. . . and the go-karts (it's hard to know whether Joy's expression says, "Slow down!" or "Go for it Dad! You can pass that kid!").

Is this girl photogenic or what?

4 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Looks like loads of fun! I wish we could have been there. I miss Lake Arrowhead.

Liesl said...

What great pictures! I especially love your captions with the pictures. :)

Jill Walker said...

It looks like you had so much fun! The cupcakes look absolutely wonderful! Can I have one?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Sure, Aunt Jill. We saved one for you. ;)