Thursday, September 27, 2007

You Talked Me Into It

Since there's been such overwhelming demand for the pumpkin cookie recipe, I'll be happy to post it. I've been thinking of putting some favorite recipes on our website, anyway.


Unfortunately, I know virtually nothing about website management at this point (which is why the site is pretty spartan right now), but I've been meaning to learn, and hopefully my tech-savvy husband will be able to help with that. If I haven't figured things out by the end of this weekend, I'll just post the recipe on the blog. Deal?

5 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

I would really love that recipe. Also, Joy looks really cute in her big kid overalls. We need to start walking together again. Now that it's not so hot we can go anytime!

Angela said...

I also want your yummy chili recipe! :)

Angela said...

p.s. The sling I have is pretty comfy. It's a Maya Wrap. My back hurts after using it for awhile, but I think I'm just still out of shape.

Phillip said...

I've got the website editor up as we speak...

Sheree in GA said...

Yummy, I love pumpkin. And butterscotch mixed in would be a delicious treat. If you send the recipe to me, I will send you a copy of Aunt Susan's pumpkin bread recipe. It is the best I have ever tasted!