Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Joy gets to know the world around her

As the days pass (Joy passed her 2-week birthday yesterday!), Joy has started to explore the world around her, and get to know her new home. She does this exploration when she's not eating or sleeping, but at least it's no longer at 1:30 AM, like it was for a couple days!



Just getting to know my finger. (We've read that newborns get to know things with their mouths...)

Ok, time to get to know Mom's finger...

Just in case you didn't know, high collars are now the hip thing to wear.

I'm just stretching; don't mind me.

Joy is the cutest baby, and just looks absolutely tranquil here.

Hi there, I'm just minding my own business, resting in my happy hippo.

Hope you all enjoy these photos as much as we're enjoying them!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is really striking! She was asleep when I came by a few weeks ago but I can't wait to get a turn to hold her soon! Nice work and I'm so happy to find you have a blog :)