Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Views from Three Windows

To paraphrase "Gigi" (my kids' nickname for my paternal grandma),
my California trip is gone, and it didn't take long.
I had a great time with my family, but yesterday morning it was time to head home.
Here are the views I've seen out of a few windows in the last 24 hours:


Southern California:
Pleasant and sunny (two days after it rained on our garden party :P )


Central California:
A giant patchwork quilt of farmland


Seattle:
Cloudy and rainy.  Because, Seattle.


Massachusetts:
Super snowy.  
Those aren't little flurries falling out of the sky.  
They're big clumps of snowflakes.
I'm sure glad the storm blew in AFTER my plane landed last night!


With snow blanketing the world outside,
it was a perfect day to bake a Dutch apple pie,
and play "Race to Pi" with my family.
I hope you had a happy Pi(e) Day too!

No comments: