Saturday, January 28, 2023

The IKEA Experience

Joy recently visited IKEA (maker of worlds!) for the first time,
and she came home gushing about all of the example rooms
that have been stylishly decorated to showcase IKEA merchandise.
I had never been to an IKEA before, 
so I decided to go check it out with her and Daddy today.


Most of the rooms were a bit too minimalist for my taste,
but this one looked cozy and pleasant.
I like the round mirror, and the comfy chair in the corner.


I also liked this whimsical room, with its wrought-iron bed frame
and several hats hanging on the wall.
The room seems to say, "I belong to someone who likes to stroll along the beach."


After admiring the rooms, we ate dinner at the in-store cafe.
The food wasn't as pretty as the furniture, 
but I thought it was fun to eat Swedish meatballs in a Swedish store.

No comments: