Sunday, April 3, 2022

Conference Rewards

 It's General Conference weekend!


Time to listen to inspiring messages from living prophets and apostles!
(I especially liked Elder Soares' encouragement
to take time to feel awe about Christ and His Gospel.)


As usual, I invited the kids to earn rewards
by listening for Gospel topics in the talks . . .


. . . or taking notes on what the speakers said.


I think I may have gone a little overboard on the rewards this time.
I'd rather have too many than too few, though!


By the last session, we're usually pretty worn out.
It's always hard for me to pay much attention in that final session, but that's OK
because I'll be listening to the talks in my car for the next few months. 
That habit helps me write the speakers' lessons in my heart, 
and puts me in a better mood than listening to the radio. :)

No comments: