Thursday, October 29, 2020

Time for Some Changes

 Some random pics from today:


Our first snowstorm of the season is due to roll in tonight, so we all headed out back this morning and put the trampoline away for the winter.  A load of heavy snow would stretch out the bouncing net, so it's going to hibernate in our shed until next spring.


The day after the snowstorm is Halloween.  Do you think Joy should wear this disguise?  She makes a rather convincing end table, but I foresee a few logistical problems with trying to trick-or-treat in that getup.  The squishmallows are a little nervous about it too.


Last but not least, I got my hair cut today for the first time this year.  Back in March, when something called a coronavirus was starting to appear in the news, I thought, "Hmm . . . maybe I should get my hair trimmed while I still can."  Then everything shut down, and haircuts weren't even an option for a while.  By the time salons finally reopened, my short hairstyle had grown out, and I was kind of enjoying trying something new.  Lately, though, I noticed that my hair was looking rather long and unruly.  I found out that a hair stylist friend was coming to our town to cut someone else's hair this evening, so Phillip and I booked a house call too.  I'm so glad it worked out--we had both been looking pretty shaggy.


No comments: