Friday, February 14, 2020

A Day of Love for Family and Friends

Happy Valentine's Day!


Todd and Anna have been busy making handmade valentines for their classmates.  I'm impressed by the work and thought they've put into them.


Yesterday, I joined some friends for our monthly lunch date.  This month's hostess went all out and made our Valentine's Eve lunch a truly lovely affair.  I tend to keep entertaining simple, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but there is something joyful about a meal where someone has taken the time to make things beautiful.


In other valentiney news, Red Grandma sent the kids a Valentine's Day package this week.


I'm pretty sure gift giving is her love language. :)


And speaking of gifts, for my Valentine's Day gift to Phillip, I finally got our favorite family portrait printed and framed.  I also put up paper hearts telling things I love about him.  And I gave him candy, because he has a real sweet tooth. :)

No comments: