Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Eggs and Apostles

This morning we attended our ward's semi-annual pre-General Conference pancake breakfast.


They also held a little Easter egg hunt for the kids. :)


Back at home, our kids were excited to play Conference Bingo and earn some snacks (Joy opted to put her tokens toward credit for a new Rubik's cube).  I was excited to sustain the new prophet, President Nelson, as well as the first Asian and Latino apostles.  It's thrilling to see how God has prepared each new prophet to build on what the others have taught before him, and I love how President Nelson combines high standards with incredible love and enthusiasm.  He's more than twice my age, but it I think it will be a challenge for me to even keep up with him.

Play video

Challenge happily accepted.

No comments: