Saturday, March 24, 2018

The Five Days of Springtime

On the first day of springtime a snowstorm gave to me . . .


. . . some icicles on our oak tree.


On the second day of springtime that snowstorm gave to me . . .
. . . tubing down a hillside and some icicles on our oak tree.


 On the third day of springtime that snowstorm gave to me . . .
. . . a tiny little snowman, tubing down a hillside, and some icicles on our oak tree.


 On the fourth day of springtime that snowstorm gave to me . . .
. . . sledding with the neighbors, a tiny little snowman, tubing down a hillside, and some icicles on our oak tree. 


On the fifth day of springtime that snowstorm gave to me . . .
. . . a snowball fight with Daddy, sledding with the neighbors, a tiny little snowman, tubing down a hillside, and some icicles on our oak tree!

Happy spring, everyone!

No comments: