Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chilling in the Pool

We're a week into summer vacation, and my kids discovered the pool today.


OK, the pool has actually been in our courtyard for the whole decade we've lived in this building, but this afternoon the kids realized it would be handy for alleviating boredom and helping them cool off in this hot summer weather.


At first, Todd was content to watch from a chair . . .


. . . but pretty soon he decided he wanted to be part of the action.  Here he is doing synchronized splashing with Big Brother.


Making a Hendrickson train.


And yes, I gave Anna a haircut a few days ago.  I meant to just trim her long hair a little, but I somehow ended up trimming twice the amount I intended to.  Her new do looks cute, but I think I liked her long hairstyle a little better. 

No comments: