Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Happy Valentine's Day

We had a fun time making, giving, and receiving little Valentine gifts this week.

The kids and I made some thumbprint cards for the grandparents. I supervised the decoration on the outside . . .

. . . then wrote a note on the inside and let the kids go to town with some heart stickers.

Joy made a colorful picture with stickers Red Grandma gave her . . .

. . . and Pink Grandma brought over her traditional Valentine cookies.

Phillip and I went to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Phillip gave me a thoughtful gift, and I gave him this box of chocolates. The candy inside wasn't that great, but we both thought the box was awesome ('cuz we're just geeky like that). I think I'll keep it and put something tastier in it next year.

1 comment: