Friday, April 4, 2008

De Mass Diner Dinner

General Conference Weekend finds me in Salt Lake with my family. We decided to celebrate Grandma S's 80th by touring her hometown of Brigham City, then attending some Conference sessions together. Alas, it didn't work out for Phillip and Joy to come, so I'm representing the Hendrickson clan on my own. Those of you who follow this blog just to see Joy (and I know there are a lot of you) may want to skip the next few entries.

We rolled into town this evening and had dinner with Aunt Joan and the De Mass cousins.

Here's Crystal and baby Abby.

And here's my big cousin Matt (a sophermore in high school) with my little sister Heather (about to graduate high school).

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

looks like fun!!

Nicole Shelby said...

love spending time with family...

how lucky you are to have been able to go (even if you couldn't show off the baby and hubby)...

CJ said...

I know these people from somewhere...