Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good Reception

This evening we attended a reception for Phillip's cousin Scott Hendrickson, who married Amanda Marks at the LA Temple earlier today. I hadn't seen most of Scott's family since my own wedding, but I have tried to keep in touch with some of them through our blogs.
It was nice to finally meet Jodi's son, Aidan, of Whine, Cheese, & Chuckles fame.

Joy enjoyed a dance with Daddy . . .

. . . and over by the DJ we had the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies, including . . .


. . . this lovely young lady: Nicole's daughter Hannah. As you can see, Hannah is really enjoying the food. The caterer was stupendous. I'm not usually one to get all excited about rice pilaf, but I could live on theirs.

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

awwwww hey that's me and aidan, dang we make good lookin kids. it was fun to see you at the wedding. hopefully we wont wait until the next wedding -- dinner at my mom's house, yeah!