Friday, May 6, 2022

Filling the Void

When we moved into our house three years ago,
I got rid of a weird, pink picture
which hung high on the wall of our family room . . .


. . . but I've really struggled to find something to replace it with.
When I heard that Hobby Lobby was having a big sale on wall decor this week,
I decided to drive up there and see what I could find
to liven up our big, sad, empty wall.


"Hmm.  That has potential . . ."


". . . and I like this design.
I'll take them both, and see which one looks better."


My kind husband hauled out the ladder,
and held each decoration up so I could see how they looked.
The flowery one was too small for the space . . .


. . . but I liked how the larger, simpler design looked.


Hooray for Hobby Lobby
and helpful husbands!

No comments: