Thursday, August 12, 2021

Mom Shirts

 My hair . . .


. . . has been getting kind of long lately.  I briefly (like, for two milliseconds), considering cutting my own hair again, but I didn't feel like spending another four hours in the bathroom with a pair of scissors . . .


. . . so I called up my hair stylist friend, and she did a better job in 20 minutes.  Oh, and that shirt?


When I went school shopping with the kids today, they asked me to take a picture of it and send it to my mom, because they thought it looked like something she would wear.  Does the fact that I liked it and bought it mean I'm turning into my mom?  If so, I'm fine with that.  She's one of the best people I know.


We sent her a picture of this shirt too.  That definitely looks like Red Grandma's style!  She replied that maybe she should just hire us to shop for her. :)

No comments: