Friday, August 28, 2020

It's Anna's Big Day!

It's Anna's birthday today!

 

I think Anna gets more excited about birthdays than all of the rest of us combined.  She printed this pretty calendar weeks ago, and has been eagerly crossing off the days until her birthday.


We did our best to make her big day special.  I cooked her favorite meals, Joy treated her to frozen yogurt . . .


. . . and Daddy and I bought her a bike because she been wanting to learn to ride.


She was grateful for the bike, but let's face it, her favorite gift was the little ribbon wand I bought for less than a buck at the drugstore.


Happy birthday, sweet Anna!  Thanks for always being willing to lend a hand, and for reminding me that there are so many things to be happy about in every single day.





No comments: