Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Geese and Wheels

This morning we went for a ride/scoot to visit a new family in our ward.


Daddy and Joy rode bikes, Daniel and Anna rode scooters, and I transported Todd and some cookies in the van (we later learned that the wife in the family can't eat gluten--I guess it's the thought that counts).


We noticed some Canadian geese in the pond near our new friends' home, and Joy borrowed my camera so she could take a bazillion goose photos.


This has got to be the biggest goose family I've ever seen.  I counted fourteen goslings.


All ashore!


It's lunch time for the goose family.  Apparently geese eat grass, among other things.


Back at home, Todd decided that he wanted to try riding a scooter too.


His big brother gave him some tips and encouragement. :)

No comments: