Friday, January 27, 2017

The Hundredth Day Flower Shirt

Anna attended her hundredth day of kindergarten today.  At our old school the kindergartners were assigned to make a poster with 100 things on it (pennies, fishy crackers, etc.), but at our new school they are encouraged to wear something with one hundred items.


Anna and I decided to collaborate on a hundred-item shirt.  Yesterday I used green fabric paint to create grass and flower stalks . . . 


. . . then Anna used other colors to make 20 flowers with 5 fingerprints each.


Here's Anna modeling her hundred-fingerprint flower shirt, and the hundredth day crown she made at school today. (Cousin Rachel, is it just me or does Anna look like your daughter Hannah in this picture?)


OK--enough of that.  Time to put on superhero capes and be awesome.

2 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

I can see some similarities...

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I think they have similar smiles. :)