Wednesday, June 8, 2016

House Hunting in Arkansas

This past weekend, Phillip and I took a break from packing and flew to Arkansas to do some house hunting.


Coming from Southern California, which has been in a severe drought for five years now, I can't get over how effortlessly green Arkansas is.


We looked at several properties and decided to rent this cute little house.


My favorite part of it is the backyard which has several big, shady trees and lots of room for the kids to play.


It's also just a few miles from the poetically named Toad Suck Park.  Yeah, you read that right.


At least the playground is cool, and the people in this town are friendly.  I'm looking forward to living in a community where people are so cheerful and welcoming.

2 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

I love how green it gets in the midwest, and on the east coast. LOVE IT!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Me too. Your neck of the woods is beautiful. :)