Monday, May 11, 2015

Princess Anna

A few Anna pictures, for your viewing pleasure:


After I put her down for a nap, Anna sometimes puts on a dress-up skirt before falling asleep.  In contrast to Joy, who kind of prides herself on her aversion to most girly things, Anna embraces princessy stuff.  When I change her into a nice dress on Sundays, she says, "Now I'm a princess!"


Princess Anna enjoys drawing.  She tends to write letters or scribble, then add additional layers of letters or scribbles on top of the previous ones.  Sometimes she says, "Look, Mama!  I made an 'A' for Anna!" and for the life of me I can't pick it out among all the other lines and swirls on the page. 


This evening, we took a picture of Anna to send to Uncle Rob, who is in the hospital following a motorcycle crash a few weeks ago.  We thought the picture might cheer him up because Rob and Anna are pretty close, and because it's not every day you get to see a little pixie in a princess dress, gigantic Minnie Mouse ears, and flip flops.

No comments: