Sunday, July 20, 2014

At the Beach with Todd and Todd

We met up with Phillip's best college buddy Mike and his family at the beach today.


Mike's middle name is Todd (and his parents and siblings call him that in lieu of his first name).  When Michael Todd heard that we'd named our new baby Todd Michael, he thought we were teasing him.  Actually, the coincidence hadn't even occurred to us until he mentioned it.  Life's funny like that.


The Todds regard each other.


Guys and Dolls :)

Like my glasses?  I don't, but then I'm not a fan of glasses in general.  My contacts have been bugging me lately, and my kids destroyed my back-up glasses long ago, so I've taken to wearing the super-cheap glasses from my emergency kit (good thing I chose some kinda cute ones).  Those kits have come in handy countless times--I'm learning that there's more than one kind of emergency.


As we got ready to leave, Mike and Shelly's girls and our middle kids built a small mountain of sand to play on.


Joy felt chilly, so she wrapped up in a towel and watched the biker gang ride by.


Tiny Todd crashed in the cozy sling.  I love my snuggle bug.

No comments: