Monday, February 17, 2014

Visiting Relatives and a Relatively Good Portrait


My Aunt Lisa was in town tonight . . .


. . . so we gathered at my parents' home to dine, chat, and admire Grandma's new cookbook.  It was fun to rub elbows with aunts and uncles I don't see often . . . 


. . . and the kids had fun playing with their second cousins . . .


. . . and their wild and crazy uncle.


Speaking of crazy, we tried to shoot a family portrait this evening.  I think this is one of those pictures that you hang on to so that a few years down the road you can laugh at the way every single one of the kids is making a non-photogenic face.

3 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

So jealous.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Yeah - we wish you guys were here.

Siobhan said...

Your hair looks lovely! And I love Daniel's expression and what looks like the "peace" sign he's doing! Those are the greatest family moments.