Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ghoulish Decor

I must confess, I love decorating for Halloween.


We began with leaf rubbings last month . . .


. . . then added a big pumpkin decorated by Joy and Pink Grandma, . . .


. . . milk jug jack-o-lanterns (thank you, Pinterest) and some of the kids' artwork, . . .


. . . a couple of hidden pumpkins to find each morning . . .


. . . the bat mobile (it's actually rather soothing to watch those little guys flutter around when the fan is on) . . . 


. . . a pumpkin Joy painted at school, some spiders from Red Grandma . . .


. . . and a ghost Joy cut out in kindergarten.  After she brought it home, she added four more ghosts so there would be one for each family member.


I even decorated myself.  It's fun to see that little jack-o-lantern smiling up at me all the time.

No comments: