Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sports, Art, and Mozart

At the tender ages of four and two, Joy and Daniel seem to be showing inclinations toward the arts and athletics, respectively (though of course, that all could change in a matter of days or hours).

Here Daniel engages in a father-son game of catch . . .

. . . while Joy colors in the coloring book the lab gave her when I went for my pregnancy blood test this week. Our local artist also painted all the knobs in our bathroom this morning, but I made her scrub it all off before I thought to take a picture.

Here is a particularly colorful picture Joy decorated in Primary today. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the Savior, or Joseph & the Coat of Many Colors.

Daniel usually prefers to propel his trike under his own power, but occasionally he lets his big sister give him a hand.

Last but not least, Curious George (AKA Joy) demonstrates her remarkable ability to hold items with her "bottom hands." In this case, she's holding pictures of Mozart from our homemade matching game. Whenever we turn him over for the first time, Joy exclaims, "Mozart! I love that guy!" Jim Svejda would approve.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Joy always cracks me up!