Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out and About

Our family is adjusting reasonably well to our recent expansion. I wouldn't object to having a little more sleep, but hey, at least my energy level reaches the "functional" mark most days. :)

After getting home from the hospital, I spent the first few days resting at home. Lately, though, cabin fever has started rearing its ugly head, so for the sake of everyone's sanity we've been going out for some fresh air on a regular basis. Huzzah for mild So Cal winters!

If this picture looks a bit blurred, it's probably because Joy was pushing the stroller reallyreallyreally fast. I guess she wanted to make sure Daniel got a real E-ticket ride.

It was nice to get back to the park. We'd missed our friends (and the slides).

Here's Joy playing "Ring Around the Palm Tree" with one of the local squirrels. Ah, the simple pleasures of life.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

1st Congratulations on your newest addition, you two make some cute kids.

2nd. Thank you for showing me that I will able to have some normalcy when we expand to two. I was worried I'd turn into a hermit. But if you can do it so can I!

Jill Walker said...

Wow, I am impressed you are up and out already! You look great!