Friday, January 9, 2009

Cats and Walls

When Joy and I were out for a stroll the other day, I noticed a gray cat on a nearby wall. Joy likes kitties, so I quickly directed her attention to it, fearing it would run away before she got the chance to see it. Sure enough, the cat jumped down the moment it noticed we were looking at it, but instead of scurrying away . . .

. . . it made itself right at home home in the back of the stroller. Joy thought this was hilarious.

Little Girl also really loves walking on walls these days . . .

. . . especially walls with sprinklers next to them.

4 comments:

Liesl said...

I can't believe the cat just jumped into the stroller! I have never seen that before! How awesome you caught that on your picture!!

Candice Carter said...

Amazing that the cat jumped in your stroller..... cute pictures!!!

Janie said...

I would have gotten a kick out of a cat jumping into my stroller too! Joy is so cute!

Jill Walker said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to see what you have to do.

I hope you are doing well. Is it getting close to your due date?