Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Major Upgrade

We moved to another apartment in our complex today. The new one has dark (i.e. "childproof") carpet and TWO bedrooms. Huzzah!!!

I'd post pictures, but I can't find my camera . . . or much else that I own in the labyrinth of piles and boxes that currently inhabit our front room. I'm also really, really, really tired, so I think it's best for all concerned that I sign off and get some sleep.

P.S. Many thanks to my mom and the Elders' Quorum for helping us move. You guys rock.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hooray for 2 bedrooms! Moving is a pain, so I feel for you.

Jodi Jean said...

yeah for 2 bedrooms!!! i don't envy you ... i'm dreading the day that we have to move again! hopefully joy lets you rest a bit today!!

Kerri said...

Wow, I had no idea you guys were moving! That is great to have 2 bedrooms! Call me when you have more spare time. You need to come over to tend our garden! I saw a large zucchini the other day and there are a few small tomatoes. The spinach is not doing too well, but the celery looks like it could be good. I am not a good person to judge, though!

Serena said...

Congrats! It's always great to have extra rooms. Now Joy can have a playroom with a bed. Lol.

Janie said...

Nice! Congrats! You will love the extra space and Joy will too! :) LOL

Natalie said...

I hope you're getting all settled in. I think my least favorite part of moving is the unpacking. It always seems to take me so much longer than the packing.

It was nice to see you and Philip and Joy on Friday!

Jodi Jean said...

how's the unpacking going? hopefully you're not buried in boxes ... hehe! you haven't posted in awhile.