Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Idea, Bad Idea?

Now, I won't deny that I've enjoyed this week's stroll down photographic memory lane, but I've noticed that there haven't been a lot of comments on these "Favorite Pics" posts. Is that because the pleasure exceeded your powers of verbal expression, or were you all just thinking "Been there, done that. Tell us more about the lizard"?

Go ahead and be honest. If you enjoyed it, I'd like to know; if you didn't, I suggest you tell me now, lest I ignorantly subject you to similar torment six months from now when Joy has an actual birthday.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Kim!

I should probably tell you I've been reading your blog for about a month :) I'm really enjoying learning about Joy. She and my son are about the same age. You can watch my Jakey grow up too on my blog. It's good to see you so happy with such a cute little family!

Lisa (Williams) Brown

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Well, heck. I enjoyed it. (And because my opinions are always correct I thought I'd share that one with you. :))

But seriously, I think when people see several posts full of pictures, they really enjoy it, but they might not have a lot to say about it. Thus, we (or at least I) like the pics. And...er...that's about all I have to say 'bout that.

Roxanne said...

I've also like watching your pictures. I haven't seen you in a long time and missed most of the old blogs so this was really good to catch up on all the fun your having.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks for the input, everyone. Much appreciated. :)