Friday, October 16, 2015

A Pumpkin, a Cupcake, and a Stroll with No Stroller

Anna and I had a fun time this morning playing a game she brought home from preschool.


You roll the dice, and the number that turns up determines which part of the jack-o-lantern face you get to put on the pumpkin.  If you roll a six, you can choose any part you like. :)


Incidentally, this outfit (the cupcake shirt with polka dot pants) is Anna's absolute favorite these days.  She'd wear it every day if I let her.


After we dropped Anna off at preschool today, Todd and I went for a walk and I let him take the lead.


Usually he's just along for the ride in the stroller while we run quick errands or take his older siblings somewhere, so it was kind of nice to let him choose the pace and destination for once. He made a beeline for the train station to watch the trains.


Oh, and don't ask me why he's so keen on sucking his fingers lately.  I have no clue what the appeal is.

No comments: